A Fairytale Event Wedding and Reception for up to 60 guests
Our package includes wedding and reception for up to 60 guests and guest room accommodations for up to 22 guests. All eleven guest rooms must be reserved by the wedding party or guests.
- You ceremony will take place on our beautiful verandah with guest seated on the front lawn
- You will have the use of the Williams House and gardens for up to 4 hours
- Rehearsal time and wine reception may be held on Friday evening-1 hour time limit
- We provide an Officiate to perform the ceremony
- We also have taped wedding music available for use
- Your reception will be held in our courtyard following the ceremony and includes:
- Your choice of four hors d’oeuvres selected from our catering menus
- Champagne for toasting your special day
- Beverage service includes Ice tea, water and soft drinks
- We provide and set-up tables, chairs, linen & glassware
- Your package includes a 2 night stay in Catherine’s Chambers
- Delicious gourmet breakfast each morning served in our dining room
Package price $5090
Williams House guest room accommodations are required
- We have ten beautiful guest rooms -most rooms accommodate 2 guest
- Cost per room is $450 for a 2 night stay
- A delicious gourmet breakfast is served each morning in our dining room
- Wine social hour is provided day of check-in
Room package price $4500
Total wedding and room package price $ 9590.00
- Prices do not include tax or gratuity
- We require a non-refundable deposit based on the package selected to secure your date.
- You may not exceed the number of guests in your package.
- We do custom packages to fit your needs and make your day special.
Romantic Carriage Ride may be added to enhance your day
Arrive at your ceremony in a beautiful white carriage pulled by Boomer, a French Perceron.
Price for carriage complete with wedding decorations: $250.
To receive more information about Amelia Island Florida wedding packages for your special day at The Amelia Island Williams House, please fill out our Wedding Information Request form.
We also recommend a site visit to view the Inn and grounds for your event. An appointment is required. Please call the Inn to arrange your visit 904-277-2328